Now Hiring: Luxury Travel Coordinator
Amakuna is a dynamic, fast-growing and award-winning tour operator organising tailor-made holidays within Colombia for our international customers. We are passionate about showing our clients the very best of Colombia and we are hiring for a full time position to fulfil the role of Travel Coordinator in our Medellin, Colombia office.
The successful applicant’s responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with our suppliers to make the required bookings for our clients’ itineraries. This will include hotel reservations, flight bookings and organising guides and private ground transportation.
- Assisting in the itinerary design process to optimise our clients’ holidays within Colombia and provide them with the best possible experience.
- Providing after-sales support to clients in the run up to and during their holiday in Colombia.
- Developing and strengthening relationships with new and existing suppliers, such as hotels, specialist guides and local experts.
- Coordinating the company’s administrative functions.
The position is very hands-on and the successful candidate will be/have:
- Fluent in spoken and written Spanish and English.
- A university graduate.
- Self-disciplined, highly-organised and able to work without supervision.
- Able to think creatively.
- An excellent communicator and comfortable on the phone.
- Extremely responsible and trust-worthy.
- Passionate about travel and showing the best of Colombia to the outside world.
- Experienced in working within the travel industry in Colombia.
- Familiar with Google Mail, Drive, Sheets and Docs as well as other IT systems.
We ask suitable candidates to please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected], stating why you are interested in the role and why you think you would be the right person.